Thursday, December 17, 2009

WichitaInPerson Video Directory Almost Done!


I was hired by the owner of  WichitaInPerson.com to design and develop his new website directory for local businesses. When I first heard of the site I thought "What an awesome idea!", this site allows you to post a video of your business so that website visitors can meet your business on a whole new personal level. I wish that I could see the inside of a business before I spent the time to drive there every time I was looking for a product or service. Think of the time you would save being able to select the perfect place for you to shop or visit.

Wichita Website Design

Right now there is a grand opening special price for joining WichitaInPerson. 
Click Here for more info on signing up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment