Friday, April 24, 2009

K.Lane's Website Design




Yesterday I launched the new design of http://k-lanes.com/. I was hired by the owner of K.Lane's to re-design their old site. The old site was not very user friendly and contained out dated information. The new site I designed has a photo slide show at the top, a live feed from their blog (the owner can update her blog by herself, adding new inventory pictures and events), google maps of all three locations, and an email sign up form.

Visit K.Lane's new site today to check out all the great fashion clothing and accessories they have for women. If you sign up for the email list, you will receive an instant $10.oo off coupon for your next purchase! I love this shop, they have really cute business card holders. I am a junkie for office supplies :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment